Salt Lake City, Utah

Salt Lake City, Utah
Brittany Evans Spring Portrait Collaboration

Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

"Meet the Photog" Campaign- Chad Braithwaite

It's that time again!!  I'm thrilled to be presenting Chad for your viewing pleasure.  This guy is not only as genuine as he is talented, but his sense of humor brings an ease to the room that you would not expect from such a veritable rockstar.  The energy he has shows in all aspects of his photography- but what else would you expect from someone that titled his e-mail about this project, "big giant monkey terd baskets".  How could you not open that e-mail laughing??!

This guy's the real deal.  Maybe one day he will even get a "real job".... nah...  he's too damn talented for that.  Check him out, but beware, you're going to want to hire him.  



Quick Info:

Name: Chad Braithwaite Faces Photography
Age: 30
Hometown:  Layton, UT   
Current Location: Downtown SLC, UT
Website:  www.faces-photo.com
Blog:  on website
Facebook: yes


What Chad says:

All about ME - In my opinion it always is :)

My name is Chad I go by Chadley, Chadwick, hey you, and some four letter words replaced with symbols.

I think photography is “fantasmic” but then so is any word that ends is “asmic” always is.
I am always working.. I dream about working... And when im not working Im thinking about working.
I like to sing in the shower... And I bring the awesome.
I believe a hug and a bum squeeze could solve any problem in the world (Including Cancer)
I am rarely serious... Its so boring.
I laugh at little kid dirty jokes.
“Your Mom” and “That’s what she said” are still the funniest things you could ever say.
Everyday I dedicate a new Song of the Day (SOTD) depending on my mood as my theme music for the day. Thank goodness for an ipod so I can listen to it all day long.
My goal in life is to have just one photo that makes everybody pee laughing. (You know peeing is funny cuz you just laughed)

My name is Chad... And without ME its just aweso


Sample Work:










No comments:

Post a Comment