Salt Lake City, Utah

Salt Lake City, Utah
Brittany Evans Spring Portrait Collaboration

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

10 Days of Torture END NOW!!

The time has come.  I know the last 10 days have caused much excitement, as well as anxiety, for some of you!  Thank you for sitting, glued to your facebook accounts, staring at the big orange numbers, waiting, hoping, and eagerly anticipating the marvelous launch that has been sure to happen after the countdown hit zero.

I would like to say two things:

1) From here on this post may have language that is not appropriate for the faint of heart.
2) I hope you have noticed that the blog you are reading looks a little bit different.

So, without further ado:

HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY, SYNERGY IMPRESSIONS!!


That's right!  Synergy Impressions has had it's official 5th birthday.  There were a few years of muddling around in the world of exposure compensation and the like, but we have, officially, seen our 5th birthday with Smugmug.  (If you're a photographer and don't know what that means- you should)

Other than cake, balloons, and keg stands- what better way to celebrate a birthday with a healthy dose of spa treatment??

Yes, you guessed it.  Synergy Impressions went to the spa.  The treatments included a full re-brand overhaul and a eucalyptus massage.  What you are looking at is a whole new website, new logo, new blog integration, and a new streamlined interactive experience.  It's so fresh and so clean, clean.

10 days.

You have to know that none of this would have been possibly without the brilliant web design stylings of Adam Record of OKEE.  A huge thanks to him for making it possible to go from concept to launch in 10 days!

In addition, none of this would have been possible without you.  You, my friends, clients, and support crew.  The support you have shown me over the past 5 years is nothing short of amazing.  Hell, none of you would let me quit- even if all I wanted to do was liquidate all my gear and go live in a hut on a beach somewhere.  Thank you for that.  Although a hermit-like beach existence would also be kinda amazing, the fact that every time I became frustrated (what business owner hasn't) a new client would be there with a giddy smile plastered to their freshly scrubbed face, awaiting that "click" of the shutter that we all love so much.

With my sincerest appreciation for allowing me to create a lifestyle from a passion, I look forward to the future frustrations, challenges, achievements, and "ah-ha" moments with you.  In years to come, I know I will look back at this day and smile.  I will remember the 10 days of people asking me what the hell I was up to.  I will remember the speculation about the launch- which includes everything from getting married to moving.  I will remember you.  Always.

Now for the love of coffee, wipe your misting eyes, stop reading this mushy-ass blog post, and go look at my new website!!!!!!

Oh, and while you're at it- make sure to "like" my facebook page.  I have another secret... but that will wait until tomorrow.  One day at a time.

NOW GO, DAMNIT!!!

www.synergyimpressions.com


ps... I would love to hear you're feedback.  (hint hint)

2 comments:

  1. Damn you mean I'm not the only one that threatens to sell all my crap and live in a box? We could be distant neighbors!! Just stay on the path. Not down the boring center of it for sure though, but a nice wandering serpentine pattern off in the weeds someplace. One that occasionally crosses reality every now and then but not long enough to get trapped in the rut.

    Way to go Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michael! I look forward to co-habitating the great outdoors with you! We need to get into the studio together soon (probably best before we liquidate all our gear).

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete